How can we help?
Let us take care of it all – ‘Full Management’
In addition to the let only service:
- The collection of rent with monthly or quarterly statements.
- Arrangement of all repairs and maintenance to the property up to an agreed amount. We work closely with a number of local and trustworthy contractors covering a wide range of services.
- Arranging and maintaining records on tenancies and other matters e.g. Gas Safety Records.
- Payment of outgoings relating to the property.
- Collection of service charge and insurance payments on leasehold properties.
- Arrangement and payment of insurance where necessary.
- Service of any relevant notices. Eg Notice to Recover Possession, Notice of Rent Increase.
- Advice on Registered Rents, Consultations with Rent Officer and Submissions to Rent Assessment Panels.
- Regular inspections of the property.
- As well as lettings we can arrange Lease Renewals and negotiating Rent Reviews.
- At the end of the tenancy we will conduct a check-out inspection of the property, often with the tenant present to collect the keys. Any damage done or repairs required will be deducted from the tenants deposit before it is refunded to them.
- Tenancy Deposit Scheme [TDS]. Under new legislation Landlord’s are required to lodge all deposits with a Tenancy Deposit Scheme to protect a tenant’s deposit. We are registered with a scheme called “The Dispute Service” and will deal with all requirements on the Landlords behalf.
This service is ideal for landlords who want to be free of all management duties. We have years of experience fully managing large portfolios so are able to offer a truly bespoke service to suit your specific needs.