How can we help?

Utilities & Insurance


We will also arrange for the transfer of the utilities into your name as of the date you move in. Once you have moved in you are welcome to change your supplier to whom you wish.


The Landlord is most likely to obtain building insurance for the property although it is the tenants responsibility to insure your own personal possessions as these will not be covered by the Landlord.